Learn how to ride a Dressage Test
This clinic will take place in the arena with mirrors
These clinics will consist of a lesson with one of our regular very friendly BD Judges Liz Mason who will show you how to get the best from your test. These clinics are suitable for Grass Root Riders just starting dressage or riders just wanting to have a go.
Liz will help with the following or anything else you are struggling with!
- Basic Rules
- What to wear
- Correct tack , bits etc for your horse
- How to ride a correct center line.
- How to ride circles at markers
- Which test is most suitable for your level.
- What the judge is looking for (both horse & rider)
- How to salute at the end.
Private Lesson £35.00 -45mins
Group Lesson 2 people sharing £20 per person- 1hr
Group Lesson 3-4 sharing £15 per person-1hr
Spectators welcome £5 per person