Bookings are taken for one night or more when the field is dry.
Our field is not marked out in pitches but has room for 15 pitched areas. There is a shower & toilet block and washing up sink a short walk from the campsite as well as drinking water. Our camp ground is very basic so please do not expect the highest order of camp ground on arrival. The ground is well maintained and cut every week during summer.
- Pets are welcome but MUST be on leads at all times.
- Please note we do not have electric hook ups.
- Camp fires are not permitted although raised pits and BBQ’s are.
- DO NOT take any stones of our walls
- Children MUST not play around the Equestrian areas
- We will take two small one/two man tents on one pitch.
We are geared towards the more hardy of camper that is here for getting closer to nature and outdoor pursuits such as riding, mountain and road biking, hiking,walking, bird & nature watching etc.
- Short pony rides are available for adults and children as are riding lessons -to avoid disappointment best to book in advance.
- Visit our pets corner during your stay where you can meet our friendly farm animals including goats, pigs, donkeys, ponies, rabbits, guinea pigs, ducks, hens & our exotic meerkat friends !
We have a nature trail & swings for you to discover & when you have finished exploring refreshments are available in our Cafe (muddy boots & children welcome), serving home cooked food & delicious home baked cakes.
We are always busy with a fantastic atmosphere at weekends and in the summer holidays, but when the sun is setting the site returns to its very peaceful setting, ensuring a restful night’s sleep for our guests.
Beaver Hall welcomes all: kids, dogs, grandparents and even horses-we have a stables available!
Please be aware that we do not take large groups any loud or unsociable behaviour is not tolerated, we have a zero tolerance policy and you will be asked to leave no questions.
Prices are based on 4 people on a pitch with one tent for £18 per night.
Extra Pup Tent £3.00
Extra Gazebo £1.50
Extra Car £1.00
Maximum of 6 people per pitch and every extra person over the priced 4 is charged at £3 per night extra.
If you are wanting to book in as a Camper Van just book in as a pitch .
50% deposit will be taken to confirm the booking .Full payment is due four weeks before arrival date, & on submitting booking if your arrival date is within four weeks.
Booking phone 01538 304433 for availability