The aim is to provide you and your horse with 2 days intensive training whilst giving you the opportunity to meet other riders with the same passion. No matter your level of experience you can be assured of gaining useful and practical advice from experienced but friendly professionals whilst having fun.
Maximum 16 places minimum 8
4 x 1hr Dressage Lessons- 2 Riders maximum in each training session
Riders will be placed into appropriate pairs of rider and horse ability. Whether you’re just learning to work your horse in an outline , want to perfect your medium trot , improve certain movements or more ,this camp is for you . A private lesson can be arranged on the day of arrival with one of our Resident Trainers-must be booked in advance.
Lessons can concentrate on & be tailored to suit your ability
- Improving previous tests and moving up the grades!
- Rider accuracy and positional corrections
- Establishing and maintaining the ‘outline’ in all paces
- Basic lateral work – encouraging lengthening etc
- Working towards the ‘Scales of Training
- Stable for 2 nights
- Tack assesment with Sally Cartwright SMS Saddle.
- Evening Presentation -importance of straightness & movement of horse & rider & how the saddle affects this.
- Bedding for the stable
- Haylage/ Hay
- Full use of the facilities whilst here.
- All your meals (home cooked)
- 2 Free Entries into any Beaver Hall Competition of your choice.
You may camp, stay in your lorry or trailer. Alternatively, we will look after your horse overnight & find you accommodation.
Beaver Hall prides itself on a grass roots approach, whether you are a novice or riding at Grand Prix level, everyone is welcome and catered for.