SJ & Cross-Country Techniques Clinic with Maddy Moffett
Maddy at Chatsworth
Maddy Moffett has competed at advanced level eventing and completed Bramham 2008. She has trained with William Fox-Pitt, Lucinda Green and Karen Dixon.
The show jumping clinics cater for all levels from nervous horses/riders to the more experienced combinations wanting to work on their techniques.
Maddy teaches all levels from young children, nervous/novice riders to three day eventers.
- Individual session: £35.00 (3/4 hour) BH Members £30
- Group session: £25.00 (1 hour) BH Members £20 (3 max)
- Notes: Beginners 2’0″-2’6″, Novice 2’6″-3’0″, Advanced 3’0″- plus
- Individual sessions are limited so early booking is recommended.
- Group sessions are grouped according to ability/experience. However, this is flexible so if you would like to ride in a particular group, please tell us when you book.
- Pre-bookings only. Please ring Anne on 01538304433 to book your slot before payment.