Ideal for children would like to learn how to handle ponies before the expense of riding lessons, does not require any previous experience. Session lasts approx 1hr 30 mins.
Each sessions includes:
- Acquaint yourself first with being around them safely
- Learn how to groom & tie up your pony
- Learn what they eat
- Learn how to lead a pony correctly
- Learn how to put a saddle on and take it off
- Learn about how horses think and how you need to act around them
- Discover how to be safe yet have fun with your pony
- Experience a short ride , riding is on a lead rein at all times
Wear a long-sleeved top, long trousers (jodhpurs if you’ve got them) and sturdy boots with a small heel or wellingtons. Don’t wear trainers or flat shoes. If you’ve got a riding hat bring it along; if not, one will be provided. Please dress up for the weather conditions as this is an outdoor event. For safety of tiny children mum or dad must be prepared to walk beside so bring your wellies! Suitable 3 yrs & upwards.
Exclusive Experience for 1 child £30
2 children per experience £45
3 children per experience £60
4 children per experience £70
Email or phone 01538 304433 for a traditional gift card – with your contact details, the name of the recipient & the address where gift card is to be sent & your relationship to the recipient. You may pay for the gift vouchers by PayPal below or we take payment over the phone. Postage £1.00.
All Experience Gifts must be booked in advance phone 01538 304433 to secure your date & time.