New to the sport just a few basic rules to get you started !
- Penalties- Refusal or circle 4 , 2nd Refusal 8 , 3rd Refusal Elimination
- Crossing tracks / going past the line of the fence
- Ceasing to go forwards / disobedience on any part of the course . 4, 8 , elimination
- Fall – Elimination – must leave the ring for your safety no remounting
- Once the bell has been rung you have 45 seconds to start the course.
- No Outside assistance above 55cms after fair warning you can be disqualified.
- Short whips only and cannot be used before the 1st fence & no more than 3 times in a round-no taking hand off rein & you cannot lift arm higher than shoulder & only use on the rump.